Cheery Lynn Designs: Hello card


Hi there, today I am sharing a card that is nature inspired.  I also did a little bit of watercoloring.

To start my card I created a card base out of light blue card stock.  Next I die cut the largest Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames Die out of watercolor card stock and painted it.  Next die cut Fancy Pots 3 Piece Die Set Leafy Flourish 2 Piece Die SetFeathered Friends 4 Piece Die Set and Sweet Christine 6 Piece Die Set out of watercolor card stock and I painted them all in with water colors.  Next I die cut the Bird Nest out of kraft card stock and built my pottery scene.  

As a final touch I die cut the Hello sentiment and added it to my card.


Hope you like this card and here is the list of dies I used to create it:

DL251 - Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames Die
B669 - Bird Nest and Eggs 5 piece Die Set
B665 - Fancy Pots 3 Piece Die Set
B571 - Leafy Flourish 2 Piece Die Set
B557 - Feathered Friends 4 Piece Die Set
B434 - Sweet Christine 6 Piece Die Set
B436 - Hello 2 Piece Die Set

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your cards in this weeks' challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: